Our Veterans Services are a confidential outpatient treatment option for service members, veterans, uniformed personnel, and family members struggling with issues of addiction and stress related to their military experience. Treatment is available to all branches of service, eras of service, and discharge statuses. These services are insurance based, and accept most insurance plans, including Tricare.
Accepting Recovery. Coming Home.
Our goal is to offer treatment that is both effective and culturally competent to military-related issues, such as family, identity, moral injury, chronic pain, MST, TBI, PTS, benefits, discharge status, and emotional dysregulation. These specialty services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Focused Recovery Groups
- Mindfulness, Meditation
- Identity Workshops
- Trauma Focused Therapies: EMDR, PET
- Art Therapy, Narrative Therapy
- Inter-Generational Peer Support
- Resource Navigation
- Family Focused Interventions
- Trauma Informed Drama Therapy
- Song Writing Workshops
- Seeking Safety and Matrix Model
- CBT, DBT, Relapse Prevention